Refunds & Exchanges
ALL STOREFRONT SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE. Failure to pay your invoices will result in your MHFA Connect account being deactivated.
Item exchanges are acceptable for teaching materials only. Clothing items are not eligible for exchange. Exchange requests must be made within 30 days of placing your order. To initiate an exchange, please submit a request via the Request Assistance Form.
Outlined below are the steps to process an exchange:
- Provide more information on your request in the questions listed below.
- You will receive the required number of UPS shipping labels to ship materials back to our fulfillment center.
- Drop off all packages you are exchanging at any UPS location.
- Upon receiving your shipment, our fulfillment center will restock all undamaged materials.
- You will receive an invoice for an exchange fee and any damaged materials returned. The exchange fee is $25 per shipping label.
- You will be responsible for ordering the replacement materials at your convenience.
When you submit an exchange request via the Request Assistance Form, please have the following information ready:
- Order ID Number found in your storefront order history or in the confirmation email sent upon placing the order.
- Identify which items you are exchanging.
- Are you exchanging the order in full? YES/NO
- Will the items be returned in their original packaging? YES/NO (If not, please indicate how the items will be exchanged.)
Have additional questions about refunds or exchanges? Please submit a ticket via the Request Assistance Form.